Tuesday, May 17, 2011

You need to start somewhere.......

I'm having a hard time accepting the fact that "time marches on".  My 20 and 15 year collegiate reunions are coming up in June (not going), my 25 year high school reunion is being planned for next summer (doubtful personal attendance).  I've been working professionally for 20 years - all in some capacity in the Software Industry.  I've been either dating or married to my wonderful wife for over 14 years.  Our cool son is turning 5 shortly.  I've now lived in the Philadelphia area for over 23 years.  Good God.

I'm clearly old experienced!  In this blog I plan on looking back, commenting on today and gaze into the crystal ball in my mind's eye.  Hopefully this will not just be cathartic for me, but something people will find compelling enough to read on a regular basis. 

Not only does time march on, but time will tell!

1 comment:

  1. Excellent description of the pretentious wine scene in restaurants and the ridiculous mark up, prohibiting and intimidating patrons to enjoy the good life with combining wine and food as a meal together. Looking forward to reading more of your blog!

    ReplyDelete